Finding balance in life is significant for stress-free living. However, this equilibrium can be achieved between your work and personal life only if your mind and body acquires the conveniences it deserves. Daily comforts are extremely substantial for sustaining this balance.
Amenities in your apartment, social and cultural facilities in your area, safe and vibrant neighborhood and easy connectivity to your workplace with several transportation options, is crucial for enjoying the best work-life balance.
Consequently, Residents of flats in Dadar are fortunate to reside in as area bestowed with amenities most suitable for bringing a balance in their life.
Listed below are conveniences provided to the residents of apartments in Dadar due to its holistic living amenities for a fun-filled lifestyle.
- Safe and secured Multicultural neighborhood bustling with life at all times.
- Warm and friendly societies celebrating diversity with festivities that fill purpose and happiness to look forward too.
- Dadar is the first planned suburb of Mumbai and is divided into two parts – Dadar west and Dadar east.
- Dadar West is a preferred residential locality, while Dadar east is a popular commercial as well as a residential hub.
- Dadar West and East lie in close proximity to areas of Bandra, Lower Parel, Mahalaxmi, Mahim, Byculla and Matunga, and Prabhadevi.
- Various schools in Dadar include Social Service League High School, Shri Bansidhar Aggarwal Model School, St. Stephen High School, Shardashram Vidyamandir, Dr Antonio Da Silva High School and Junior College of Commerce and many others.
- The major hospitals in Dadar include Shushrusha Hospital, TB Hospital, NM Medical Centre and Cancer Care Foundation of India and others.
- The locality also provides its residents with a number of luxurious shopping arcades like High Street Phoenix, Rangoli Time Complex, Sixth Sense Shopping Mall, etc.
- Dadar is located right in the middle of Mumbai, It has Shivaji Parks massive ground and is near the Sidhivinayak Mandir in Prabhadevi.
- There are plenty of restaurants offering all kinds of cuisines including South Indian, Punjabi, Marathi, Trupti, Chinese as well as Goa Portuguese.
- The award-winning Ashok and Krishna Vada Pav, Bhelpuris and chaats are also available easily here.
- Dadar is easily reachable from anywhere in Mumbai due to its extremely trustworthy rail connect Central and Western line.
- Dadar also has excellent connectivity of roads for public transportation across India. The extensive network of roadways linking Dadar to different parts of Maharashtra includes Dadasaheb Phalke Marg, Senapati Bapat Marg, Dadar TT Flyover, Eastern Freeway, Gokhale Road, Annie Besant Road, King’s Circle Flyover and the NM Joshi Marg.
- BEST transport network of bus service is also fully operational here connecting it to every node of the city.
- The nearest airport is Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, which is 13.5 kilometers from the locality.
- Indiabulls, Peninsula Corporate Park, The Ruby and Kamala mills are the most preferred commercial buildings in a 10km radius.
Palette brings in the perfect work-life Balance with its luxurious amenities
There are several new projects in Dadar coming up in residential category but none are as spacious, scenic and luxurious as the Palette by Suraj Developers.
Along with the Luxspacious Living, The Palette provides wide world-class amenities such as Italian marble flooring, premium bath fittings, state of art gyms, multilevel podium parking, and podium swimming pool, Well-appointed clubhouses, video phone facility, Vastu compliant and cross-ventilated homes and uniquely designed 12 feet high ceiling render full positivity.
The stunning sea views from these high rise towers are indeed breathtaking. They are designed to eliminate all kind of stress and worry form the residencies and brings to them harmony and balance into life.